Official application format.
When you would like to apply for any staff position on the server, please use the format down below. We wish you the best of luck on your application.

Name and In-game name: Jabroni

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Language(s): english and spanish

Where do you currently live?: USA , Mn

How much time can you spend as a staff member?: 6+ hours each day or every other day depends on how i bussy i get with my daughter . but also can play all night overnight.

Are you active in-game as well as on the forums/discord?: yes

Why would you like to be a part of MisteX's staff team?:

answer:: i really enjoy the server i want to contribute to this server as well as help everyone. i hardly loose my cool im normally very chill relax person. im trying to be a phycologist taking collage classes

Describe your strengths:

my strengths are bieng patient, understanding, likes to look things in multiple views instead of just one sided instead of seeing both people side i like to see it from my own stand point and as a third person stand point.
Describe your weakness(es): i get busy in real life i do have a daughter to attend to at all times , so i can be quit busy some days.

Why do you think you should be accepted over any other?: i do not know but i can assure oyu ill do my 100%

Do you have any experience in being staff? (Either on an rsps, or on an other platform):

answer:: yes i do years of experience on multiple servers from helper/ support to admin to even owner at once back in the days :P

What do you hope to achieve as a staff member?:

answer: josh respect , work my way up the rank , and try my best to be the best and as professional as i can be

Do you understand that if you abuse staff powers, break the rules, or don't act up as a staff member, you will be demoted and possibly banned, depending on what you've done?:

answer: yes but do not worry about that

Do you wish to include something else in your application?

answer: smoke weed so normally always i am high . and my daughter is 3 year old and was born with down sydrone