I don't believe in keeping staff/server related information within the shadows.

As of today we had a user named Kramsinna he managed to trick another user into IP-Banning me and kicking me from the Mistex discord to prevent me from talking to Josh to get the situation handled. In the next few hours lies will be thrown around and Kramsinna will try to takeover Mistex in it's entirety.

If no one is aware the User "Italy" was an admin and the user "Space" was the CO-Owner before the server wide reset Italy gave out his bank essentially ruining the economy everyone thinks for some reason "Space" also helped ruin the economy by giving out his bank too but that simply is not true. Space put his bank on the line to try and win the items off the people who Italy gave items to in a last attempt to "FIX" the economy to prevent a reset even being needed. Problem is he lost his bank while making his last attempt to save the server from a reset.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both users were removed from Mistex after this happened and Josh asked the community for their choice of either A. A rollback or B. A server wide reset. The community that was online at that time voted for an economy reset. In which case Josh decided to reset the server completely stats, items so forth.. Space contacted me later on and invited me to a discord just so I could stay in contact with him because he was a good friend of mine. After awhile he told me he added a gambling tool to the discord him and his other friends made and I offered Space to help him test it make sure no one could manipulate it and Space gave me the roll shown in this picture - https://prnt.sc/vemh29

Apparently Kramsinna figured out I was in this discord and saw I had this role he also heard a new server was being made and "assumed" my role was going to be some form of role on another server and Kramsinna being Kramsinna he "assumed" yet again that I would attempt to steal players from Mistex to take over there but this is not the case that role is simply something for discord only...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So since Kramsinna is going to start to take the server over now let me tell you what kind of person he really is.
Before the reset Kramsinna worked his way up to the role of Moderator in which case while he was Mod he started to gamble in game and got cleaned then as Mod he chose to act childish in such a way I have never seen before in my last 10+ years of being staff on private servers. He started giving the rest of his bank out started being disruptive and overall damaging the servers image in general making it look bad and threatened to ban himself and other staff basically had to hand hold him to keep him on Mistex.

Then after the reset he was given Mod again at what I would assume is a second chance problem is he only continued to act childish when he did not get his way. I specifically spoke with Josh and started giving him staff/player rules to keep some order on this server Josh has been screwed over in the past but many and I was not going to let it happen again. So I started essentially disciplining staff by talking with them 1 on 1 and figuring out how they think about things or how they handle certain situations and when I tried talking to Kramsinna about things like I did with the other staff he absolutely refused to answer my questions probably because at the time I was "NOT" a higher rank than he was so I had "No say" in what happens even though Josh clearly gave me permission to work with his staff to get things on Mistex put in order - then once Josh gave me Admin role to assist with Mistex even further Kramsinna acted childish even more as moderator and simply got upset due to me having more power than he did and resigned and essentially took another player with him when he resigned/quit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In my 10+ years of staffing for servers of all kinds I have never seen anything like this but this is the mentality of the person who is currently trying to take the server over. I don't want Josh to get screwed over but since Kramsinna was able to lie to get another staff member to IP-Ban me things are not looking good everyone. Josh is the only one who can help at this point I pray to you all he makes the right choice. Stay safe everyone.