Thread: Pvp is finally getting attention!

Cool Pvp is finally getting attention!

Hey fellow players, today I took big steps to furthermore balance our pvp system and also fix the broken side behind things. Here, check out the updates and let me explain.

• Pvp Fixes
      • Item Nerfs:
        • Full Inquisitors Armour
          • This had an amount boosted of about 35%

• Toxic Blowpipe
          • I did some stabilizing to the stats, to stabilize it and make pvp more fair and equal.

• Anhillation
          • Nerfed the rambo attack it has, so this can't be used in pvp.

• Blood scythe of vitur
          • This was providing an unknown 20% buff in the wilderness, I do not know where this came from, but it's fixed.

• Blood justiciar armour
          • This has been nerfed completely, but mainly in the wilderness. Previous bonuses: 20% per piece. Current bonuses: 2% per piece

• Essential Combat
        • Fixed the pathing system in pvp
          • Yay! The pathing is fixed, you can now attack, and follow them as far as you need to now. It will no longer stop and give up searching for the player.
          • Fixed some PvP exploits in the combat attack system that delayed or slowed down attacks.

• Overall Updates:
      • Core System
        • Fixed our maps that were loading from August, causing certain places to be broken and not work.
        • Started running the server on less "threads" to optimize the performance we use when online.

Enjoy the updates guys, and hope to see you guys around for the next batch.
    Last edited by Josh; 10-16-2020 at 06:29 AM.

keep up the great work.