Name and In-game name:
Joe (Qontum)((Main acct name soon to change))

Timezone:
US Eastern

Language(s):
English

Where do you currently live?:
New York State

How long have you been part of MisteX?:
5 days (3days 3hrs played since this post) ((PS would be +9-10 hrs game played if it wasn't for hack so roughly 4 days game played out of 5))(((PSS Don't know how to post a screen shot so please get with me or will screen share if need be)))

How much time can you spend as a staff member?:
I already devote 8 hrs at bare i mean barrre minimum to a maximum of 15 hrs a day on the game, to which i already devote every second there is a new person (I give tours, tips to get started, starter cash, and good items to start)or a question in cc ( i give as much information needed or even go to the means of either stopping what I'm doing and going to their location to better assist them or if that dose not work I even screen share myself in discord and walk them through steps to give them the help they need.)There have been times I have been on well before Josh gets on and until way after he gets off.

Are you active in-game as well as on the forums/discord?:
I do read the forums actively, but as for posting not so much(however I intend to change that because I only just yesterday found out about the forums. As for discord, if I'm playing I'm on and I'm hella active both in voice chat and the others!

Why would you like to be a part of MisteX's staff team?:
OMG THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS! LMAO. But to narrow it down quite frank yall bois are like my second family and i want to be apart of this amazing server and help it to succeed with the fam. This Server deserves the recognition and I want to help us become the king of OSRSPSs!!!!

Describe your strengths:
I'm not going to boast that I'm better than anyone however I am certainly the highest active player there is with a full time job and most certain the most active person on the server in general. I learn extremely fast and the few things I don't learn fast I get angry at myself motivating myself to learn it at the same speed(I even give myself homework to learn it quicker if I have to). I have a high attention to detail as an observer of events, other's emotions, or even foreseeing future events because I overthink things to see all possibilities. I extremely excel at diminishing hostile situations between myself and another and between two others. I have an affective presence being very sociable and able to strike up a conversation with anyone and have them leaving the conversation feeling relaxed, happy and enthusiastic about the topic.

Describe your weakness(es):
I don't really have many weaknesses but 1 large one. I work full-time. However you as well as everyone else knows I play like its my job xD

Why do you think you should be accepted over any other?:
My activity and game knowledge. I have played on 20plus servers and been playing rsps's for over 15yrs. I have been a staff member on 3plus servers 1 of which i was an admin on for 6yrs

What do you hope to achieve as a staff member?:
To do my part in making this server the best it can be. I want this server to get every bit of praise that ut deserves.

Do you understand that if you abuse staff powers, break the rules, or don't act up as a staff member, you will be demoted and possibly banned, depending on what you've done?:
Yes. LOL!

Do you wish to include something else in your application?:
Refferals-
Ben, Space, Alpha, Chris, Josh, Frailty, Italy

Thank you for this opportunity I won't let the fam down!