name/Discord Name: Gatzby

Timezone: Central

How long have you been a part of Mistex? 4 Days

Are you active both in-game and on our forums and on Discord? I am active on all three, and usually check in om dsicord daily!

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? There is so much potential for not only growth, but content as well! I have already Spoken to most of the staff and gotten to know them. I feel as though the blend of customs and osrs will attract players in a way most other servers can't, and I want to be a part of that experience.

What are your strengths? Knowledge of RSPS's, and being staff on multiple prior to this one.

How would you describe your weaknesses? Not being to be on every single day. (I have a job, and a fiancée to care for.

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: I not only was in the United States Army for some time, but have also been a manager at several companies. I have been staff on 4 other servers, and know how to put my foot down on problems when needed.

Why should we choose you over another memberÂ’s application? I am not going to say I am better or worse than any other person who plays. I feel as thougg my experience with RSPS may be far beyond many others. (127 ish servers played, over 10 years, including being an og OSRS player.)

In a short paragraph, please explain what youÂ’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: I will bring a lot of help to new players. I can keep people motivated and interested in this server, (IT DESERVES IT!,) and will regularly help players improve on themselves, as well as improve on my own character and experience! I truly believe. I have the morals and knowledge to determine right and wrong and will make sure the people who play maintain the standards and respect, expected by you and the other staff members.

Staff Experience: Support on 2 servers, Mod on 1, Admin on 1, Youtuber on 2, and Veteran player on 3.

In closing, thank you for this opportunity and I hope you look into my interest.