Name Kram.Turtle,Mark
Age I'm currently 22
My current time zone is eastern standard time (Est).
language English
Where are you from? i currently live in New York.
How long have you been a part of MisteX?
I Haven't been around long about a week maybe 2 weeks, Great community of players we have here on MisteX, so glad that i found a new home server i could come to whenever and hangout and have fun!
How many hours do you spend online daily,
I spend anywhere from 10-15 hours online a day my playtime doesn't show that however, and my play time will be going down shortly once i get my job sorted out which should be hopefully in a week to 2 weeks.
Are you active on both our forums and in-game?
I'm currently active in game and as well as discord not so much the forums,
Why do you want to be part of our staff team?
I would like to be apart of the staff team because i love looking out for players, the server, as well as just helping someone that's in need of help with question etc.
How would you describe your strengths?
I would say my best strength is being self efficient and not relying much on others.
How would you describe your weaknesses?
I would have to say flaming/treating someone the wrong way is my biggest weakness.
What are some useful skills or qualities you possess outside of your strengths?
I'm super easy to get along with, I'm friendly with pretty much everyone, and at the end of the day I just want to have a great time with everyone!
Why should we choose you over another memberÂ’s application?
I don't think I deserve it more than any other person who has applied before me, I'm just applying and wishing myself and everyone else the best of luck!
Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have: (Either other servers, other games, etc)
I've helped manage a few ark servers over the years that are still around so I won't name them, I've owned a few Minecraft server that were for friends and family, And I've been a server support on a few other server as well.
In a short paragraph, please explain what youÂ’ll bring to the server with this position:
I'm very easy to get along with ask anyone, I try and keep to myself for the most part unless someone is asking for help etc, And i just want to help the server grow! I'm always online I have also been around rsps for over 8yrs.
What do you hope the server as a whole to achieve if you are promoted?
Not only if i get promoted i just want to help with getting the server to grow!
Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
Of course i do!