Username:
    Ruben

Timezone:
    CEST.

Language:
    Dutch, english.

Where are you from?
    Belgium, Nieuwpoort.

How long have you been a part of MisteX?
    Howtho I havent played all that much, I already love playing the server.It has a great community, and I want to help out the community as much as possible!
    So i decided to apply.

How many hours do you spend online daily?
    I currently work part time, and go to college part time. (2 days college, 3 days work). I want to get on my own feet as fast as possible, and work asap. Due to my busy schedule I can still spend about 2-10 hours a day.
    Depends on what hours my work give me.

Are you active on both our forums and in-game?
    Mostly active on the game, I don't use forums frequently, never done. I have howtho joined the discord in which Im always active. (Note that I will be active on the forums).

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
    I hope I can help out the server as much as possible, Im a very positive, and happy person.
    I hope to bring my joy to the staff team. This doesnt take away that I can be very proffessional, in any case.

How would you describe your strengths?
    Positive, encouraging others.

How would you describe your weaknesses?
    People can definitly get me to a point where I can be pretty annoyed. Howtho I mostly handle this pretty well, and pretty proffessional. Atleast it depends what subject they go on about.

What are some useful skills or qualities you possess outside of your strengths?
    Hopefully, my knowledge about the game, and oldschool itself can help out. All by all, I'm a pretty chilled person.
    And I can solve problems pretty well.

Why should we choose you over another memberÂ’s application?
    I think everyone that applies good enough to be accepted, should get a shot. I don't know if mine should be accepted over any other members.

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have: (Either other servers, other games, etc)
    I have never been staff, on any server. It sounds bad (I know). But neither have I ever applied for any other server, so that means allot. I have been moderator in some discord servers quite a while back (200-10000 members)

In a short paragraph, please explain what youÂ’ll bring to the server with this position:
    I hope to bring good vibes to the server, and the players, aswell as to the staff team.
    Apart from that I hope to help out new players, or any players as much as I can.

What do you hope the server as a whole to achieve if you are promoted?
    I just hope to be a part of the staff team, no matter where the server goes to. It looks like a great team, and I'm sure that it will grow if I look at all the potential it has. If I do ever get promoted, I hope to make the playerbase growing, and the community chilled out.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
    I do.

Thanks for reading !
    Last edited by Ruben; 09-18-2020 at 11:32 AM.

I vouch for this guy,
    Always online and always supportive with answers for new people!

- Ben