dan

Username:
    jj

Timezone:
    gmt

Language:
    English.

Where are you from? england

How long have you been a part of MisteX?
    i havent been here long but have already had so much fun and would love to see the server grow hence why i have put alot of my money into donating to help the server grow

How many hours do you spend online daily?
    i can currently play during the weeks like 5-7 hours per day and weekends not as much but still 4-5 hours as i have my son on the weekend

Are you active on both our forums and in-game?
    im more active in game but will start looking at forums more i do look here and there but only wen im looking for something

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
    i really enjoy to help people ive always enjoyed to help others and ive done it over a fews servers including osrs i helped alot of people i met and friends on there

How would you describe your strengths?
    learning and team work

How would you describe your weaknesses?
    i dont have many weaknesses but people who tend to flame or bully gets on my nerves but i always try to be polite about it

What are some useful skills or qualities you possess outside of your strengths?
    im easy to get on with and enjoy banter with people and making a good vibe with people cause at the end of it all we are all just trying to enjoy the game and have fun

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?
    i wouldnt say i deserve it over anyone else but im usually quiet helpful and will go out my way to help someone cause that little bit of help can make someone elses life easier and even make there day

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have: (Either other servers, other games, etc)
    i have been a staff member on a few different servers but the main one ive been staff on i was staff for over a month the only reason i resigned was due to my son being born and didnt have the time so would of rather gave the spot to someone else who can help others whilst i couldnt

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position: i will try my best to help others and make peoples lifes easier. i will put alot of time and effort into making the game fun for others and guide them down the correct path as being a dad it does teach you things haha.

What do you hope the server as a whole to achieve if you are promoted?
    it doesnt matter to me if i get promoted or not i really wanna see the server grow so we have a bigger community even tho we have such a fantastic community as it is but ill still try do my best to help and donate to help the server grow as i love this server

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
    yes 100%
    Last edited by ya boy jj; 09-06-2020 at 11:05 PM.

Fantastic application my good sir, you definitely will be taken into consideration and will be notified at a later time of our decision! Keep up the good work.

I vouch for this guy, ever since I met the lad he's been mad chill and actually obtained a grasp on the game very quickly compared to other newer gamers, IMO. Hes been helping all of us at events with his donations, which shows one characteristic - Selflessness. Exactly what we need for support.

I completely back this man for support. +1

I vouch for this dude!
    Always answering questions for new players, and always help out as much as he can do.
    Deffo a person to bring in to the staff team

- Ben