Thread: Updates 8/28/20

Post Updates 8/28/20

Hey guys, I've been working on some pretty important stuff now things that have always been suggested, and I finally was able to get around to it. Now, with all these updates, I hope you realize we are coming to a conclusion of getting Mistex fixed up once and for all soon! We need to continue the pace and make sure that we're efficient as we have been. Thank you so much for your patience, and for believing in Mistex.

Update log:

- Relogging will now save if you had curses activated previously.
    - When you switch prayers, you can now switch back to regular prayers with the altar.
    - Removed ::Curses command for glitch reasons.
    - Right clicking the Altar at home to change mage book, will now select based on your right click option.
    - Worked on Mistex bot for casual answers & questions to improve our automated answering (describing the next update and more)
    - You can now upgrade your Occult necklace.
    - Added an ::updates command to bring you to the latest updates forum threads.
    - Reworked the home, added a training spot for new players, and some more decoration, removed the g.e
    - Fixed nightmare barrier
    - New home cows will provide you -50% xp
    - Changed the location of the Town Crier & Made him Cry useful things, like pointing out the training south of home
    - Inviting to group ironman now only requires 200 or under total level, not 50.
    - Added ::train command for beginner newbies.

Sponsor V.I.P
    nice done josh great job, =]

-Neo

Fantastic job!!!

Iím looking forward for future updates keep up the great work!!!

@everyone IGN: Envy

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Hey guys, I've been working on some pretty important stuff now things that have always been suggested, and I finally was able to get around to it. Now, with all these updates, I hope you realize we are coming to a conclusion of getting Mistex fixed up once and for all soon! We need to continue the pace and make sure that we're efficient as we have been. Thank you so much for your patience, and for believing in Mistex.

Update log:

- Relogging will now save if you had curses activated previously.
    - When you switch prayers, you can now switch back to regular prayers with the altar.
    - Removed ::Curses command for glitch reasons.
    - Right clicking the Altar at home to change mage book, will now select based on your right click option.
    - Worked on Mistex bot for casual answers & questions to improve our automated answering (describing the next update and more)
    - You can now upgrade your Occult necklace.
    - Added an ::updates command to bring you to the latest updates forum threads.
    - Reworked the home, added a training spot for new players, and some more decoration, removed the g.e
    - Fixed nightmare barrier
    - New home cows will provide you -50% xp
    - Changed the location of the Town Crier & Made him Cry useful things, like pointing out the training south of home
    - Inviting to group ironman now only requires 200 or under total level, not 50.
    - Added ::train command for beginner newbies.

Good shit man

So this is where you went dad? So much for getting cigarettes.

Good job, mate!