Username:
    Ben.

Timezone:
    EEST.

Language:
    Swedish & English.

Where are you from?
    Sweden, Currently Living in Estonia.

How long have you been a part of MisteX?
    I havnt been here that long, I think I've been here roughly like 2-3 days,Since I recently got back in to RSPS again.
    I havnt had that much time to actually play since I recently moved aswell.

How many hours do you spend online daily?
    As mentioned above, Since I recently moved I havnt had that much time to spend on the server, but I'm spending as much as I'm able to.
    And starting from next week on monday, I'll roughly spend 9-10 hours a day, due to working from home.

Are you active on both our forums and in-game?
    More active in-game, since majority of the information we're getting from Josh or any other staff member is via Discord.
    But I do check out the forums every now and then just to stay updated.

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
    I think I can offer help in different ways as a staff member, due to many years of experience in the game itself.
    Other than that, I think it would be valueable help to have an active staff member online during the different timezones that is mixed out on the server.
    I would also like to add that, I'll happily accept to be Discord helper/manager.

How would you describe your strengths?
    Patience and understanding.

How would you describe your weaknesses?
    Once you cross a certain line with me, or not being understandable of the actions that has been taken.
    Then I could get frustrated in a bad way.

What are some useful skills or qualities you possess outside of your strengths?
    I'm an easy outgoing person and easy to talk to no matter what subject it is about.
    Very chill & down to earth guy.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?
    I dont think I deserve it more than any other person who has applied before me,
    I'm just putting my application out there, regarding if you're in need of a staff member in a different timezone.

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have: (Either other servers, other games, etc)
    There has been a few different server where I have been staff member on, (I wont mention them since most of them are still active).
    I've had experience as a Server Support in all of them since that's where we all mostly start.
    But been working my way up to Co-Owner on one of the servers.
    I've had experience with Moderator status & Admin status the most.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position:
    A happy and positive vibe from a guy who loves to help people no matter what it is about in-game.
    A very active player, with loads of experience I've recieved during the years.

What do you hope the server as a whole to achieve if you are promoted?
    Not only if I get promoted, I want the server to grow as much as it possible can.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
    Of course.
    Last edited by Ben; 08-25-2020 at 10:33 AM.

A little short but nonetheless not bad, we'll keep you in consideration while we make our decisions friend.