Thread: ign supanova <3

ign supanova <3

i am wanting to apply for mod, if you are willing to give me an interview or a chance to prove myself and how i can keep peace and order as well as enforce and maintain the mistex guidelines and integrity im here to stick it out especially if i'm a staff member, i have been mod on 3 other servers as well as gta rp servers so i have experience <3 just let me know if i have an opportunity to prove myself will be in college this semester so will always be online at home XD

Quote Originally Posted by supanova View Post
    i am wanting to apply for mod, if you are willing to give me an interview or a chance to prove myself and how i can keep peace and order as well as enforce and maintain the mistex guidelines and integrity im here to stick it out especially if i'm a staff member, i have been mod on 3 other servers as well as gta rp servers so i have experience <3 just let me know if i have an opportunity to prove myself will be in college this semester so will always be online at home XD
    Thank you so much for taking your time to fill this out. I will review this, and we will decide weather or not, based on your activity and helpfulness if you suit the position

thank you brother <3 will be working hard

Thank you for your application!